The goal of ANCO’s Corporate Membership Program is to develop a comprehensive partnership between ANCO and all other organizations serving the cancer care community.
Corporate Memberships in ANCO are available at four levels starting in 2015, with increasing rights and benefits at each level. The four levels are:
Sustaining Corporate Membership ($20,000 per year). All Diamond Level rights and benefits, plus
• annual opportunity to meet one-on-one with the ANCO Board of Directors.
• two displays and registration for up to five representatives at each of ANCO's Highlights meetings (i.e., major support) included in membership.
Diamond Level ($12,000 per year). All Gold Level rights and benefits, plus
• annual opportunity to meet with the ANCO Board of Directors in a group setting.
Gold Level ($6,000 per year). All Silver Level rights and benefits, plus
• active links on the ANCO web site (see below).
• discounted display opportunties at ANCO's Highlights meetings (if display fees are paid at the same time of membership renewal--$4,500 for two representatives or $10,800 for five representatives at each of ANCO's Highlights meetings; non-member organizations are invited to exhibit at ANCO clinical and professional education meetings on a space available basis).
Silver Level ($1,200 per year)
• membership cards for Corporate Member representatives
• recognition in the ANCO FAX News, www.anco-online.org, and Directory of Members.
• e-mail receipt of the ANCO FAX News (via Corporate Member contact).
• opportunity to receive the California Oncology Weekly. (To subscribe to the Weekly, please send your name(s), e-mail address(es), and organizational affiliation(s) to the ANCO Executive Director.)
• opportunity to contribute to Corporate Member and Industry news sections of the ANCO FAX News and California Oncology Weekly.
• opportunity for ANCO to distribute Corporate Member meeting information to ANCO membership via e-mail and FAX broadcast.
• opportunity for ANCO to include Corporate Member meeting information in the ANCO FAX News and California Oncology Weekly.
• invitations to ANCO clinical and professioal educatdion meetings.
• display opportunities at ANCO meetings (for an additional fee--$2,500/display for two representatives or $6,000/display for five representatives; non-member organizations are invited to exhibit at ANCO meetings on a space available basis).
ANCO encourages organizations with an interest in hematology/oncology to become Corporate Members of ANCO at the highest possible level. With your support, a stronger Association of Northern California Oncologists will provide its physician members and their patients with substantial benefits in the areas of advocacy, clinical and professional education, and information dissemination.
ANCO acknowledges these Sustaining, Diamond, and Gold Level Corporate Members whose dues have contributed to the advancement of the Association. Visit their reimbursement/patient assistance programs here.